Terms & Conditions Policy
1. All terms of the contract between the Purchaser and the Company are contained in this document. No representation or warranty is made or given by the Company save as appears herein. No variation of or addition to the work specified in the schedule overleaf (on the order schedule form) shall have effect unless agreed in writing under the signature of a duly authorised officer of the Company.
2. The Purchaser shall grant the Company’s employees access to the premises at reasonable times for the purpose of taking measurements and of carrying out the work specified.
3. Representatives’ samples are used to demonstrate a typical installation and its composition. Products shown in the schedule overleaf will be measured and manufactured in the way considered suitable by the Company and the right is reserved for modification.
4. The Company guarantees to repair or replace free of all charges, any defective unit manufactured by them within ten years from the date of contract.
5. Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 1 hereof no guarantee or warranty is given that any double glazing will reduce, eliminate or be free of condensation.
6. The Company is not responsible for any delay in installation caused by accidents, fires, strikes, lock-outs, shortage of materials or other causes beyond the Company’s control.
7. The Company will make good any damage caused in the course of installation to plaster, floor rendering or brickwork immediately surrounding the installation. Subject as aforesaid the Company accepts no responsibility for any damage resulting from structural or other defects in the property at which the installation is done. Without prejudice to the limitations of this paragraph any claim by the Purchaser for compensation for damage done by the Company (whether under this paragraph or otherwise) must be made in writing to reach the Company within 7 days of such damage occurring in default of which the Company will accept no liability thereafter.
8. This order is subject to cancellation within 48 hours of the date shown overleaf (as relating to the date of signature on the order form), provided that the notification is in writing. In very special circumstances the Company will accept cancellation beyond 48 hours, but we reserve the right to deduct a Fee for any services or materials already expended in the execution of that order. The Company reserves the right to cancel any order at any time by refunding all monies paid.
9. Title to the goods as shown on the schedule does not pass to the Purchaser until all monies owing to the Vendor have been paid in full.
Terms & Conditions Policy PDF (size: 209kbs)
Jeremy or Guy Westmoreland will be delighted to call round and provide you with a free quotation. Click here to book an appointment.